Monday, September 20, 2010

SBO 2010 BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2v2 Champions


Upsetting the best Bangs in Japan is Tsujikawa's Taokaka, eliminating Dora and Satoshi's team during the final stages of SBO 2010. I heard he was a beast throughout the competition and I hope to find and grab videos to see for myself, maybe even posting them here for everyone.

1st - Tsujikawa (Taokaka) & Chou (Litchi)
2nd - Satoshi (Bang) & Hiroshi (Jin)
3rd - Goro (Lambda) & Fumo (Arakune) / Dora (Bang) & Hima (Arakune)

So here are the official results. If tournament results were direct proofs of the tier-list, I'm honestly both happy and sad at it. Happy because I knew Taokaka is SSS-tier, sad because I can no longer say that Bang is the highest tier character in BBCS.

It's nice to see Goro's beastly Lambda making it to 3rd place. He's the most entertaining Lambda I've seen play. I'm actually glad there's a team without a Litchi or Bang in it make it to the semi-finals.

Alas we can only wait for someone to upload the videos before we can actually see anything. Until then, keep your eyes peeled for any SBO 2010 BBCS videos and if you spot them before me or the other forum members do, please do inform us in the forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment